Below are my new lunch menu suggestion
I am thinking those price are 22 dollars to 30 dollars
This is designed for 20 to 30 customers at lunch time service
Below items also on the dinner service as it is or some changes.
1. Teriyaki chicken
2. Fish Saikyo Yaki
3. Market fish of the day aqua pazza
4. Sushi and sashimi
5. Roast beef donburi
6. Tsukune hamburg
7. Unagi donburi
All mains comes with rice, miso soup and appetizer
Miso soup and appetizers daily changes
1. Teriyaki chicken 〇〇○original. You can not see this in other restaurant. Stuffed chicken with teriyaki sauce.
Good point very original and tasty
Bad point it takes time but if sous vide machine are useful for this dish
2. Fish Saikyo Yaki This is popular at your restaurant already.
3. Market Fish of the day aqua pazza style. 〇〇○original. . Half Italian and Half Japanese method. Using olive oil and tomato for half grilled and half water steamed.
Good point very original
Bad point it takes time. Fish might be expensive. Salmon substitute?
4. Sushi and sashimi one of supplier said they are ok to delivery fish but minimum spend is 100 dollars. Lets try ths and see what goin on
5. Roast beef donburi very simple. Onion and roast beef on rice bowl. Cooked sirloin steak with sous vide machine.
Good point very tender beef
Bad point too simple?
6. Tsukune Hamburg Sakaba Original. chicken mince Hamburg with teriyaki sauce.
Good point very soft and tender
As main size, you never seen at the other restaurant
Bad point it sound cheep?
7. Unagi donburi Authentic Japanese eel donburi
8. Vegan vege tempura and salad for vegan customers
I shin wish to have Lunch menu around 7 kinds only or less.
We really need to have menu as minimum and sophisticated/specialized each dish.
Please advise me your opinion