- milk 500ml
- cream 100ml
- tapioka starch 100g
- corn starch 3 spoons ( need to weigh later )
- Sugar 3 spoons ( need to weigh later )
- brown sugar
- Soy bean powder
- mixing milk, cream , both powders and sugar in bowl
- pour in pot, start slowly heat them on stove
- keep mixing for 10min to 15min
- feeling it became firm and sticky, keep mixing.
- it become like a Mochi, and it really strongly stick.
- pour sake and make them little bit runny
- keep mixing until it strongly firm and stick again
- pour them in container box
- put film on it and put container on ice water till cold
- keep them in fridge till set
- brown sugar and water mix together then heat on stove in pot or pan
- reduced liquid until how you like
- cut tofu as you like 5pc
- cover tofu with Kinako powder
- pour kumomitsu sauce on it
Suggestion for service
- Seasons fruits accompanies
- Anko ( red beans past ) ?
- Service with glass like a parfait? or classic japanese style?